Pool Breeze Power Shock Treatment
Pool Breeze Shock Treat & Superchlorinator is a highly effective, multi-purpose product that sanitizes, prevents algae and shock treats your pool. It is convenient, easy to use, and won’t overstabilize your pool.
- Does not contain cyanuric acid
- Available chlorine 68%
- Will work to combat and control algae
- Will start working within seconds after addition to pool
- Sparkling clear pool water with less effort
Routine Chlorination, Maintenance, and Dosage
- Add the recommended dosage of this product during evening hours while the filter pump is running
- Broadcast product evenly over the surface of the pool water, if a deep end is applicable add product to deepest section of the pool
- If for what-ever reason granules settle to the bottom of pool use a brush to disperse
- As a preventative treatment, you should shock treat the pool with a shock product weekly to burn out organic material and to keep water sparkling clear.
- 16 Ounces of product per 10,000 gallons
Directions for Use
For best results do not allow this product to get wet before use. Do not allow this product to mix directly with any other water balancing or sanitizer products. Every seven days or as necessary to prevent pool problems, shock treat/super chlorinate the pool by adding 16 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of water to provide 5 to 10 ppm available chorine. Additional shock treatments may be required to correct problems which are caused by visible algae, high bather loads, heavy wind and rain. Additional shock treatments may also be required to correct problems such as unpleasant odors and eye irritation. Check chlorine before addition with suitable test kit.
- DO NOT add product to floaters or feeders
- ALWAYS ADD product directly to pool
- DO NOT allow product to contact other water treatment products
- DO NOT premix this product
- For best results do not allow this product to get wet before use.
- DO NOT allow this product to mix directly with any other water balancing or sanitizer products.
To provide optimum product performance, swimmer comfort and crystal-clear water always maintain pH from 7.2 to 7.6, total alkalinity from 80 to 120 parts per million (ppm) and calcium hardness above 200 ppm. Test frequently making sure the necessary adjustments are made accordingly
Opening Your Pool
For best results follow the " WATER BALANCING" section label on this product. Allow 30 minutes for product to disperse. Check again using a suitable test kit for a free chlorine residual in the pool between 1-4 ppm (closer to 4 ppm for opening)
Product Available Sizes
- Available in one pound individual bags
- Available in twelve pack one pound individual bags (12 individual bags)
- Available in twenty-four pack one pound (24 individual bags)
- Calcium Hypochlorite: 68%
- Other Ingredients: 32%