Poolife Stain Lift is a highly concentrated stain remover for swimming pools. Works on copper, iron, manganese, cobalt and silver staining. Can be used on gunite, most plaster, concrete, vinyl and fiberglass.
2.5 lb per 20,0000 gallons of water.
This product can be used on several pool surfaces including gunite, most plaster, concrete, vinyl and fiberglass. This product is not intended for use on pools with black plaster.
- Brush the affected areas.
- Adjust pool pH between 6.8 and 7.2 allow chlorine or bromine level to drop less than 1 ppm.
- Slowly broadcast or apply Poolife Stain Lift directly into the pool at a rate of 2.5 lb of this product to treat up to 20,000 gallons of water.
- Concentrate the application along the pool walls and especially in the areas where stains are most prevalent.
- Brush directly onto the surface of the stain lossening it
- If you can vaccum to waste removing the stain and molecules directly out of the pool
- Allow the circulation system to run continuously for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, adjust the pH levels to the normal 7.4 to 7.6 and total alkalinity 80 to 120 ppm ranges. Maintain normal sanitizer levels.
- Do not apply shock treatments for at least 72 hours.
- To prevent stains from returning, follow treatment with Poolife Stain Stop.
Note: Most stains are easier to remove when they are fresh. Old stains or those deeply set may require a second treatment. Applying Poolife Stain Lift directly to the affected area may be needed for stubborn stains. Not all swimming pool stains are metallic in nature. Stains from oils, vinyl liner fungus, leaves, algae and other organic matter may not be significantly affected by Poolife Stain Lift. See your Poolife dealer for recommendation on treating these types of stains.