Poolife Clean Shock Treatment
Poolife Clean Shock is a multi-purpose shock and sanitizer that protects again chlorine loss. Using this product will help to control the growth of algae, kill bacteria and destroy organic material in your water. There is no need to pre-dissolve this shock as it is fast dissolving.
- Contains cyanuric acid great for use in Salt Pools
- Multi-purpose shock and sanitizer that protects again chlorine loss
- Using this product will help to control the growth of algae, kill bacteria and destroy organic material
- Will start working within seconds after addition to pool
- No need to pre-dissolve
Routine Chlorination, Maintenance, and Dosage
- Add the recommended dosage of this product during evening hours while the filter pump is running
- Broadcast product evenly over the surface of the pool water, if a deep end is applicable add product to deepest section of the pool
- If for water ever reason granules settle to the bottom of pool use a brush to disperse
- As a preventative treatment, you should shock treat the pool with a shock product weekly to burn out organic material and to keep water sparkling clear.
- 1 Pound of product per 10,000 gallons
Super Chlorination/Shocking Treatment
For best results, see "Water Balance" and "How To Use" sections above before treatment. Every 7 days, or as necessary to prevent pool problems, shock treat/superchlorinate the pool by adding one or two bags per 13,000 gallons of water to provide a dose of 5 ppm to 10 ppm free available chlorine in your pool. Use entire contents of bag when opened.
Directions for Use
- DO NOT add product to floaters or feeders
- ALWAYS ADD product directly to pool
- DO NOT allow product to contact other water treatment products
- DO NOT premix this product
- For best results do not allow this product to get wet before use.
- DO NOT allow this product to mix directly with any other water balancing or sanitizer products.
To provide optimum product performance, swimmer comfort and crystal-clear water always maintain pH from 7.2 to 7.6, total alkalinity from 80 to 120 parts per million (ppm) and calcium hardness above 200 ppm. Test frequently making sure the necessary adjustments are made accordingly.
Opening Your Pool
For best results follow the " WATER BALANCING" section label on this product. Allow 30 minutes for product to disperse. Check again using a suitable test kit for a free chlorine residual in the pool between 1-4 ppm (closer to 4 ppm for opening)
Add one bag of this product per 5,000 gallons of water that is clear and clean.
Product Available Sizes
- Available in one pound individual bags
- Available in twelve pack one pound individual bags (12 individual bags)
- Available in two twelve pack one pound (24 individual bags)
- Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione Dihydrate: 99%
- Other Ingredients: 1%
- Available Chlorine: 56%